- P:ear, Portland
- Rosa Parks Elementary, Portland
- Hillsboro Family Resource Center, Hillsboro
- Sabin School, Portland
- The Serendipity Center, Portland
- The Maslow Project, Medford
- Raphael House of Portland
- Lent School, Portland
- Kids Art Experience, Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Portland
- Children's Healing Art Project (CHAP), Portland
- Madison High School, Portland
- Rigler Elementary School, Portland
- Kelly K-5, Portland
- Humbolt Elementary School, Portland
- King School, Portland
- Bridger K-8, Portland
- Cherry Park Elementary, Portland
- Peninsula K-8, Portland
- Ockley Green Middle School, Portland
- Portland Community Reinvestment Initiatives (Maya Angelou Community Center)
- The Vibe of Portland, Portland
Partnering with the SUN schools, Vibe of Portland provides education and mentoring in music and the visual arts through their Music Foundations, Beyond Guitar Hero and Arts Foundations classes for local students.
- Cascadia Behavioral Health, Outpatient Art Therapy Program, Portland
- Pioneer Special Schools Programs, Portland
The Pioneer Special School Day Treatment Program serves K-12 students who have been referred by schools throughout PPS. Pioneer serves students with fragile mental health needs, students within the autism spectrum disorder, and students benefiting from community transition services, and stabilization & assessment.
- Art Adventures Children's Program, Oregon College of Art and Craft
Art Adventures strives to guide young artists, ages 18 months to 18 years old, through classes designed to strengthen their creative skills.
- Schools Uniting Neighborhoods (SUN), Portland
SUN Community Schools are geared toward promoting student achievement and development; increasing family and community involvement; and building family self-sufficiency. By providing additional learning opportunities such as homework help, and before and after-school tutoring, SUN is helping to close the achievement gap that holds back many students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Whitman Elementary School, Portland
- Breakthrough School / DARTS, Portland
- Chief Joseph Elementary, Portland
- Harvey Scott Elementary, Portland
- Rosemont School / DARTS Program, Portland
Rosemont School is a Portland Public School District special education middle school and high school. Rosemont students are female adolescents from the ages of 12-18, who are Wards of the Court under the care of DHS and OYA, and are in residence at Rosemont. Fifty-seven percent of these students have been certified as handicapped; the predominant handicapping conditions are learning, communication and emotional disabilities.
- Rise Above Arts Program, Hillsboro
Every year, an estimated 1.6 million of America’s youth experience homelessness. In order to better serve this important population, the Rise Above Arts Program provides arts education to homeless youth offering them the opportunity to express themselves through art and writing, while helping them to build confidence, learn about themselves, and realize a sense of accomplishment.
- JOIN: Connecting the Street to a Home, Portland
JOIN PDX exists to support the efforts of homeless individuals and families to transition out of homelessness into permanent housing.
- Impact NW - Richmond Place, Portland
Impact NW’s mission is to help people achieve and maintain self-sufficiency and to prevent and alleviate the effects of poverty. Richmond Place provides transitional housing, as well as classes for children who have just returned to their parents from foster care, to allow them to express themselves through art and explore their creativity.
- Ethos Music Center, Portland
Ethos Music Center is dedicated to the promotion of music and music-based education for youth in underserved communities.
- Schoolhouse Supplies, Portland
Schoolhouse Supplies serves classrooms in need by operating a volunteer-run Free Store for teachers, which is stocked with supplies donated by the community.
- The Ivy Montessori School, Portland
- Mary Earl/Hartley Elementary School, Portland
- Immigrant Community Refugee Organization (IRCO), Portland
- Boys & Girls Club of South Puget Sound, Bremerton
- McCarver Elementary School, Tacoma
- Second Step Housing Program, Vancouver
- The Grace Project, Vancouver
The Grace Project acts as a creative outlet for underserved youth by providing workshops, facilitated art times, and art shows for the purpose of building confidence and encouraging self-discovery.
- Prairie High School, Vancouver
- At Home at School, Vancouver
AHAS is a project of Washington State University, Vancouver, with a mission of providing equity and opportunity to all children (K-12) who face systemic roadblocks to education.
- The Sanctuary Art Center, Seattle
The Sanctuary Art Center is a non-profit art studio with a mission to provide a safe, warm and calm environment for homeless and street involved youth to experience creativity and success through the use of various artistic media.
- Joseph Zito Elementary School, Phoenix
- American Heritage Academy, Camp Verde
- Alta A. Butler Elementary School, Phoenix
- Campfire USA Orange County Council, Santa Ana
- Bertram Elementary School
- Burnet Middle School
- Clark County Park & Recreation, Las Vegas
- Noble Street Charter School - UIC, Chicago
- Alexander Graham Elementary, Chicago
- Kids Art Experience, Tinley Park Arts Council, Tinley Park
- Imagination Theater, Chicago
Providing diverse audiences with dynamic, participatory programming which enhances well-being and creates a more civil, safe society.
- Buck Lodge Middle School, Adelphi
- The Colored Pencil Project, Boston
- Lawhon Elementary School, Tulepo
- Waterfront Elementary School, Buffalo
- Abled Hawaii Artists Festival, Big Island
An annual festival celebrating the arts and disability in the community, marking the anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Sponsored by the University of Hawaii and the Center for Disability Studies.
- Muse Art Studio (Student Scholarship)